Barrier Netting – A Sensible Solution for Safety and Liability Management
Four Good Reasons for Using Barrier Netting
All around the world sport complexes, businesses, parks, golf courses, and other risk sensitive areas are using barrier netting as a risk management solution. Here are four main reasons:
- Many of these facilities are near streets, homes, businesses, and other at risk areas.
- Land is limited and netting is required to safely manage optimal use of space.
- High risk property is vulnerable to intrusion by unknowing or malevolent intruders.
- There is a need to effectively and efficiently manage liability and risk.
At Golf Range Netting we have 63 years of experience in the installation of high quality barrier netting to accommodate all of the above concerns and property management issues. We are the one best source for barrier netting!
What You Can Expect from Golf Range Netting
Barrier netting is a sound investment that you should only have to make once! Golf Range Netting is the only company that fully guarantees all our work with a full maintenance warranty, not just UV net coating. We do it right the first time so that you won’t have any problems.
We will provide a detailed estimate based on initial information you provide.Here is what you can expect from Golf Range Netting
- We educate you regarding each option so you can make the best choice for your needs and budget.
- We then conduct onsite detailed measurements and property evaluation to identify best options and detailed pricing.
- We custom design barrier netting systems for every facility.
- We stand behind all our work!
Our barrier nets use only the highest quality commercial grade materials including:
Top quality nets and use of utility power line approved materials for extreme longevity and appearance
Pole options include:
- Wood – provides efficient option for heights of 15′ to 90′ high.
- Concrete -offers great visual appeal for heights up to 125′. This option lasts forever without any maintenance and can accommodate lights if the job requires.
- Steel – Lifetime quality for heights up to 170′. This option can also accommodate lights.